5.05.2008

Final Project Evaluations / End of Semester

It was nice to get various perspectives on my project as well as some productive critiques.

I learned a lot from viewing my colleagues' projects in terms of how to deliver instruction with the various tools available. There was so much creativity inherent in these projects that I have to use those ideas in my next instructional designs.

I really enjoyed this semester as T.J. and Terri worked side-by-side in designing the instruction. I really enjoyed the online resources introduced in 572 - I even started sharing them with my colleagues at school.

540 really helped me to break things apart and analyze each component and then bring them all together again.

Academically, I think I could have applied myself a bit more but I had a little difficulty at the beginning of this semester when my wife broke her elbow and she needed a little bit more help and attention. I didn't realize how much help and attention she needed as I found I had less time for everything else including these classes. Thanks Terri and T.J. for the encouragement and flexibility. I really enjoyed the phone calls - they were very helpful! It's nice to know that your instructors really care about your success.

No comments: